myspace

Saturday

Common Thread!

Woody Allen has been one of the most vibrant and original director of all times.
He has acted in most of the movies he has directed. Some of his classics has done very well on the boxoffice and they are critique's delights like Manhattan, Annie Hall, Deconstructing Harry, Husbands & Wives . Woody's quotes figure frequently on top 50 pick-up lines from movies. Some of the famous ones which you might have heard are 'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work…I want to achieve it through not dying.' and 'I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers.'!



His on-screen and off-screen life share few common threads like protagonist's failed marriages, visits to Psychiatrists, frequent mention of Jews or Judaism, movies revolving around NY and ofcourse womanizing !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home